Goodwood Cobalt Herringbone Jacket
Get set for spring/summer with the Goodwood Cobalt Herringbone Jacket from leading supplier of premium menswear, Gurteen. Crafted from a quality combination of wool, silk and linen in a soft touch, this men’s jacket can be worn for a whole host of occasions. The pink contrast stitching complements the blue fabric and the superior buttons add a point of difference.
- Single breasted, button 2, side vented, premium jacket
- Made from a stunning combination of wool, silk and linen
- Soft touch and character
- Slanted side pockets for a sportier look
- Contrast thread on button holes for a point of difference
- Inside security pocket for wallet or phone
Available in Short, Regular and Long lengths
65% Wool 20% Silk 15% Linen
Dry Clean Only
We hope that you will be happy with your purchase. However should you need to return any items please send them back to our returns department at the address below. We guarantee to refund or exchange any item you are not completely happy with when you return it to us in a saleable condition within 28 days of receipt.* Please note we will only refund carriage if an item received is faulty*
Delivery costs are automatically calculated based on your delivery address during checkout. If we have to send your order in more than once shipment, postage will only be charged once. All orders sent via Parcelforce.
You May Also Like
The Epsom Moleskin Thyme Trousers from Gurteen are the perfect addition for an autumn/winter wardrobe, boasting warmth and comfort. This versatile pair of trousers are crafted from pure cotton which has been sheered to create a smooth moleskin fabric, creatng a pair of soft and hard wearing men's trousers.
- Flat front, pure cotton, moleskin trouser
- Soft handle, warm thick fabric for cold weather and outdoors
- 2 side entry pockets and 2 hip pockets for security
- Classic fit
- 44 cm hem width